Sunday 20 January 2013

Another Product Review

This isn't a standard tack cleaner review as, funnily enough, I haven't yet tried it out on any tack!
  I recently won a bottle of Net-Tex Traditional Tack Conditioner in a competition, and so far have only used it on some of my leather riding gear.

Firstly, I used it to polish up my rather worn-looking Dublin Daily Jodhpur boots, and they ended up looking like new despite having braved mud , dust, and worse! The solution is easy to use and apply, smells nice and fresh, and leaves a good shine when buffed. It also worked just as well on my Leather Half-Chaps, leaving them soft and nourished.
      This is what the manufacturer claims; "Traditional Tack Conditioner contains a blend of natural oils to nourish & protect tack & leave the leather with a lustrous shine. Used regularly it will protect leather from every day wear & tear leaving it in a soft & supple condition."

 Overall, I would say that it lives up to expectations, and the scent is an added bonus (especially as it contains natural ingredients). Definitely a great gain for a freebie!

Find out more here: Net-Tex Website

No comments:

Post a Comment