Sunday 20 January 2013

Product Review

Mountain Horse Gloves:

I got a pair of these from my local Tack Shop, after falling in love with the look of them. I'd only bought simple, cheap, pimple-palm gloves before, so I decided to try these for a bit of a change. They're around £14.99, available in plenty of different colours (mine are olive-brown) and sold at most equestrian retailers. I'm pretty happy with them, after using them for around a year and a half now. They're still in pretty good condition, smart and supple, and the crochet style means that they are breathable to wear- perfect in summer. The only downside is that the pigskin leather palm does not provide much grip, but other than that, these have quickly become one of my favourite pairs of gloves.

Buy online

No comments:

Post a Comment